Become an iBuySom Seller!
Forget About The Hassle of Warehouse, Pick up, Packing & Shipping your orders. Let iBuySom do it for you!
Register For Free!
Join a marketplace where nearly 100,000 buyers around the world shop for unique items. Start your selling journey on iBuySom & become a part of our eCommerce community.
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue.
- Get free training on how to run your online business
- We will allocate your personal iBuySom Advisor to you who will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online
Start generating profit and get notified about the orders received
- Once orders are confirmed and payments have been received, an auto generated notification will be sent to you
- Once the order is confirmed the order must be ready for our team to collect
Orders Fulfilled by iBuySom - Forget the hassle of packing, shipping etc.
- Our team representative will get in touch with you to settle the time and date for collection
- Our team will inspect the product to protect our sellers and our buyers
- Tracking system will be available from the pickup time of order until it reaches the end buyer
- We have a high level of security measures ensuring evidence based safe and undamaged delivery to the buyer
Online payment withdrawal
- Once the order is delivered and settled, customer will be able to review the product, by that it will enhance the product purchases.
- Sellers will get to choose the payment transfer to be per order transaction or monthly basis. payments will be transferred through different payment methods available etc.
FULFILLMENT BY iBUYSOM (FBI)
List an unlimited amount of products free of charge and only pay after your products gets sold.
“It’s just a small percent of the money you earn.”
a month store maintenance fee
fee on sale
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A worldwide community of more than 100 thousand shoppers.
- Shipping from the store to the client door with hassle free services and receive customer’s feedback too.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your product.
- A Marketplace that provides online businesses with the ability to gain significant exposure to potential customers in a highly effective manner.
- Get free social media marketing and advertisements for your product. offline and online marketing across Africa, USA and Middle East.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on iBuySom
How do fees work on iBuysom?
There are two main fees a payment processing fee once you make a sale and a monthly subscription giving you access to the online platform, 24/7 dedicated IBuysom advisor, technical support and online training videos on how to run your online store There are no listing fees on the marketplace. A listing lasts until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is a 3% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs).
If you accept payments with PayPal, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
It’s easy to set up a shop on iBuySom. Create an iBuySom account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location and currency, choose a shop name, create a listing, after publishing a product it will not go live until it gets reviewed by iBuysom team and it fits the requirments.
How do I get paid? (do we be custodian)?
After iBUYsom receives the order we process the payments through ZAAD, EDAHAB, SAHAL, EVC, CONTACT US FOR PAYMENTS, or an external payments platform that allows you to process transactions with a variety of payment methods. Funds such as PayPal, Credit card, Debit card and Master card on iBuySom will be deposited into your accounts.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you have to sign the contract agreement that will be given to you according to the activity and products you will be selling.
What can I sell on iBuySom?
iBuySom provides a marketplace for retailers and wholesalers.